Thursday, November 17, 2011

Precious Odds and Ends

Along our journeys we were able to share so many of our favorite little treasures....  Osako is the bee shop not too far from home.  You can get honey, pollen, propolis, honey combs, bees wax, beekeeping supplies, and even bee sting therapy.

We were able to share a Temazcal as well.  We took the ferry to Stone Island and prayed under the full moon. 

While I would rest my hip, Hal and Hannah – those  two crazy Sagittarius’s – had plenty of opportunity to do some hiking, biking and yoga. 
 
They did the magnificent hike up to the light house and had the best view of the city and of the ocean.  They rode bikes along the Malecon and got to appreciate all the statues along the way.

And I was able to sit in my favorite café and watch the might Pacific and pretend I was reading....

We actually did most of the things we had on our list, but definitely have a few things left to entice a return trip with.






No comments: