Friday, February 20, 2009

What I See On My Way To School Every Morning


Here is what I have been seeing (Present Perfect Continuous tense) every morning on my way to school.

Northie's garden outside our bus - petunias and mint for ice tea and mojitos.

The entrance to our park.

Our street.




Our local sports bar with soccer games in Spanish all day long.

Where we take our laundry.

A hotel lobby.

The big bus stop on the corner of our street and the main road in town.

The news stand on the corner (literally).

A tourist trap.

The mountains and the jungle east of town.

Construction work on the river.

A path to the beach.





The big supermarket that we shop at sometimes.

The armed guards in front of a bank.

A defunct sports club.

A fancy resort hotel.



One of my favorite ferreterias (hardware stores).

A machine shop.

The telephone company.





My school.





The gang - Danny, a teacher; Chris, the director and teacher and my teacher; Barbara, the secretary.

My classroom.

No comments: